If you answer yes to any of the following questions, I can help!
- Would you like to communicate better with family members, friends, partners or people at work?
- Would you like to be able to identify your feelings and share them with others?
- Do you think that you might be in an unhealthy relationship?
- Do you find yourself agreeing to do things you don’t really want to do?
- Do you feel like you are an outsider?
- Are you frustrated that people do not respect your boundaries?
- Are you and your partner having the same argument over and over again?
- Do you feel stuck in your life and frustrated that you can’t seem to move forward?
- Do you wish you could feel more connected with others?
- Do you choose partners that need rescuing?
- Are you over-functioning in your relationships?
- Would you like some insight into why you repeat harmful and frustrating patterns?
- Do you wish you were more active and had more interesting friends?
- Do your emotions overcome you and inhibit you from expressing yourself?
- Do you long to be accepted for who you are?
- Do you wish you could speak up more?
How therapy works:
We explore the reasons why you might not have some of these things in your life. We talk and use our shared knowledge and skills, and together we make a plan for moving you towards where you want to be in your life. A place where you feel more positive about yourself, your life, and your relationships.