VIRTUAL COUNSELLING FOR WOMEN
Hi, my name is Coral, and I am a licensed and REGISTERED CLINICAL COUNSELLOR providing counselling to individuals on Vancouver Island and British Columbia.
Master of Counselling Psychology, City University of Seattle
Master of Library and Information Science, University of Western Ontario
Bachelor of Science, Honours Psychology, Trent University
Certified Imago Relationship Therapist
I mainly work with women on a variety of issues including high sensitivity, anxiety, stress, depression, grief, trauma, life transitions, relationships, retirement etc.
I would especially like to work with you if any of the following resonate with you:
- You have been told all your life that you are “too sensitive” (like that is a bad thing)
- You feel like a fake, or an imposter, or you don’t fit in
- You feel that you are putting everyone’s needs before your own
- You find that unhappiness is a constant companion
- You are wondering when it is your turn to be cherished for who you are
- You feel you have to be perfect to belong
- Anxiety and depression are exhausting you and stealing your spark
I work with clients by phone or secure zoom video.
If you feel that you might want to work with me, give me a call or send me an email.