About Coral Payne
Hi, my name is Coral, and I am a licensed and REGISTERED CLINICAL COUNSELLOR providing counselling to individuals on Vancouver Island and British Columbia. I have been working with individuals and couples for over 15 years.
I work with clients on a variety of issues including anxiety, stress, trauma, depression, grief, retirement etc.
I have specialized training in somatic approaches to trauma and major life events.
I would especially like to work with you if any of the following resonate with you:
- You have been told all your life that you are “too sensitive” (like that is a bad thing)
- You feel like a fake, or an imposter, or you don’t fit in
- You feel that you are putting everyone’s needs before your own
- You find that unhappiness is a constant companion
- You are wondering when it is your turn to be cherished for who you are
- You feel you have to be perfect to belong
- Anxiety and depression are exhausting you and stealing your spark
- You would like to heal from childhood trauma
I am a registered provider for the following organizations:
Crime Victim Assistance Program (CVAP)
I work with couples and am a Registered Imago Relationship Counsellor.
I usually see clients in my office, but during these COVID times I am working with clients by phone or secure zoom video. If you feel that you might want to work with me, give me a call or send me an email.